Pandemic Preparedness and Health …
New York State Department of Health
In addition to safety risks, many jobs also present risks of disease, illness and other long-term health problems. Among the most common occupational diseases are various forms of pneumoconiosis, including silicosis and coal worker’s pneumoconiosis . Asthma is another respiratory illness that many workers are vulnerable to.
- The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
- Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age.
- There are also genetic disorders that are inherited by the person and can vary in how much they affect the person .
- Today’s ONS figures show that half a million more people are economically inactive due to ill health…
- A research effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease.
- Urgent and concerted action is needed to set the world back on a trajectory towards achieving Goal 3.
From 25 October …